Terms & Conditions
This document details our terms and conditions on the basis of which we supply our Products as listed on our website: www.brissi.com. Please read these terms carefully before ordering from us so that you understand our contractual relationship. We want you to be happy with our Products and are committed to working with you until you are. We have tried to write our terms below as simply as possible, but if you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Our Information
www.brissi.com is owned and operated by World Homes Limited. Our company number is 12140252 and our registered office is at 1 Mill House, Court Farm Church Lane, Norton, Worcester WR5 2PS. Our VAT number is 335231921.
2. Orders and Contract
2.1 When you click on the "Pay Now" button at the checkout, you offer to buy the Products at the price indicated, including any delivery charges that may apply to your purchase. Full secure payment will be required once you have placed an order online. At the time of your order, you will receive an "Order Confirmation" email from us confirming that your order has been received.
2.2 All orders are subject to acceptance and availability of the Products. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all Products are available at the time of ordering, we can sometimes sell quickly and may be unable to accept an order. If this is the case, we will inform you as soon as possible and provide a full refund.
2.3 Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a "Dispatch Confirmation" email. The Contract between us will be formed at this point.
2.4 Your order will be sent to the address provided in your account details. Please make sure that all your details are correct, including address and telephone number.
2.5 Title for the Product will pass to you upon receipt of the full payment.
2.6 The Product will be at your risk from the time of delivery to you
2.7 By placing an order with BRISSI you are giving us permission to add you to our newsletter email database. You'll receive a welcome email promptly after your order and then all relevant future email updates. Should you wish to unsubscribe from this service you can do so at the bottom of any of our emails.
3.1 We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that Product details, descriptions and prices on the site are correct. However, we reserve the right to amend specifications of our Products without prior notice in relation to future sales. Any typographical or system errors in pricing will not be deemed part of the Contract. Please see section 7 for more information on this.
3.2 Our Products are sold for domestic use only. We are not responsible for any non-domestic or commercial use of our Products.
4.1 Either we or our nominated delivery partner will contact you to notify you when your Products are ready for delivery.
4.2 You are required to take delivery on the date agreed between us. We reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery fee, if you are not present at the agreed delivery time. This payment will be due before redelivery.
4.3 Whilst we will make every effort to deliver your order on time, we will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by you for failure to deliver within the stated time.
4.4 Our nominated delivery partner will deliver your order to any UK mainland address. Please have proof of identification ready at the point of delivery.
4.5 If you cannot accept a delivery for any reason, including but not limited to lack of access to the property, we will be under no obligation to accept the return and refund the price you paid (unless the Consumer Contracts Regulations apply).
5. Price and Payment Methods
5.1 All prices are inclusive of VAT but may exclude delivery charges that will be added as set out in our delivery charges schedule. The total cost of your order is the price of the Product plus delivery. All prices are subject to change without notice.
5.2 Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country will be your responsibility.
5.3 If a Product is listed at an incorrect price due to a system error, we have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such Products. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will issue a refund to your credit card account of the same amount. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect price if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as mis-pricing.
5.4 We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, ApplePay, GPay & ShopPay as valid methods of payment. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We will not be notified of any reason for refusal.
6.1 Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. During our sale or promotional days, if our Products are already discounted your promotion or discount code will not be valid when purchasing sale items. Our promotional offers exclude gift vouchers, all furniture (except where stated) and made-to-order items. If you have a discount code this must be applied in the basket page prior to order placement. Promotions cannot be applied once an order has been placed.
6.2 Where a discount has been applied to the entire order, the discount will be applied evenly across the items ordered. In the event of a refund, if the item was part of a promotion, then only the actual monies paid will be refunded.
7. Our Liability
7.1 Brissi shall under no circumstances be liable for consequential or indirect damage or loss. Financial liability is restricted to the price or part price paid for the Product purchased inclusive of delivery charge.
7.2 Nothing in this agreement shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
8. Force Majeure
8.1 Where, in spite of our reasonable efforts, we are unable to perform an obligation due to an event beyond our reasonable control, we shall not be deemed to be in breach of our Contract with you. This includes in particular (without limitation) deliveries affected by weather events, industrial action, natural disaster or limitations in the use of telecommunications networks.
9. Governing Law
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our website will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10. Copyright and Trademark
10.1 All intellectual property on our site, including images, technology and designs are owned or licensed by us.
10.2 The copying, modification, distribution or reproduction of any materials on our site is strictly prohibited. Images may be used, for press or social media, only where the Brissi brand is explicitly credited or linked directly to www.brissi.com. Please contact email@example.com with any requests to reproduce our imagery.
11. Variation and Severability
11.1 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time. The Contract between us will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time your order is placed.
11.2 If any of these terms and conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such term or condition will be severed from the remaining terms and conditions, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Brissi X Beckford Group Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions - May 2021
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram, including the rules located at https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870.
Promoter: The Promoter is World Homes Limited, 1 Mill House, Court Farm Church Lane, Norton, Worcester WR5 2PS (12140252) (the “Promoter”).
How to enter:
- To enter this promotion, entrants must follow @houseofbrissi and @thebatharmsinn on Instagram, like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments on the relevant post. Each comment tagging a new friend equals one entry when both accounts are followed. A bonus entry can be achieved by adding the post to your story and tagging @houseofbrissi and @thebatharmsinn.
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- If applicable, copyright in all entries shall belong to the Promoter. Entries shall not be returned to entrants.
- No purchase is necessary, however internet access is required.
Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 00.00 BST on 10th May 2021 until 23.59 BST on 24th May 2021.
- The promoter is offering entrants the chance to win a Brissi Gift Voucher to the value of £300 and a 1 night* stay for 2 with an evening meal at the Bath Arms Inn. (*midweek when there is agreed availability)There is one prize only to be won.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
How is the winner selected and notified:
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period by an independent, random generator. The winner will be contacted within 2 days of the draw via Instagram Direct Message/ comment on the original entry using the contact details provided with their entry and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize. If a winner fails to respond within 4 days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. A winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The prize will be supplied within 2 weeks of notification and the winner will be required to acknowledge receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
- Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
- any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
- any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook and Instagram do not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel.
- The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, and in the case of winner’s data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://brissi.com/pages/cookie-privacy and further explained in the following paragraphs.
- Subject to the winner’s rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall be entitled to use and feature the name of the Competition winner for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter will make the winner’s surname and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of the winner’s data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.